1. Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa, will be speaking tonight at Calvary Methodist. Come hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.
2. The Rev. Meredith spoke briefly, much to the delight of the audience.
3. On a church bulletin during the minister’s illness: GOD IS GOOD; Dr. Hargreaves is better.
4. Applications are now being accepted for 2 year-old nursery workers.
5. Let us join David and Lisa in the celebration of their wedding and bring their happiness to a conclusion.
6. The Low Self-Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. Please, use the back door.
7. Irving Benson and Jessie Carter were married on October 24th in the church. So ends a friendship that began in their school days.
8. During the absence of our pastor, we enjoyed the rare privilege of hearing a good sermon when J.F. Stubbs supplied our pulpit.
9. The 2015 Spring Council Retreat will be hell on May 10th and 11th.
10. The rosebud on the altar this morning is to announce the birth of David Alan Belzer, the sin of Reverend and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
11. The eighth-graders will be presenting Shakespeare’s Hamlet in the church basement on Friday at 7:00 p.m. The congregation is invited to attend this tragedy.
Until next time, keep praising HIS name,
Soft cover and ebooks of my novels
"In The Black," "Behind Every Dark Cloud – Second Edition" and "Preacher Man"
are available at www.xlibris.com Charles Carroll Lee
“I enjoy your blog postings so much, that I have linked it to my blog at www.thesavannahjpublications.com/” ~ Savannah J