- Weight Watchers will meet at 7 p.m. at the First Presbyterian Church. Please use the large double doors at the side entrance.
- The 2012 Spring Council Retreat will be hell on May 10 and 11.
- Pastor is on vacation. Massages can be given to the church secretary.
- The senior choir invites any member of the congregation who enjoys sinning to join the choir.
- The associate minister unveiled the church’s new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: “ I Upped My Pledge—Up Yours.”
- Men's Prayer Breakfast. No charge, but your damnation will be gratefully accepted.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.
- Thursday at 5:00 PM, there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All ladies wishing to be "Little Mothers" will meet with the Pastor in his private study.
- Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and request tapes of Pastor Jack's sermons.
- The Rector will preach his farewell message after which the choir will sing: "Break Forth Into Joy!"
Until next week, Keep praising HIS name!
(Reprinted from: klenger.net/humor/misprints.html;
stephengregory.blogspot.com; church-bulletin community.beliefnet.com)
All of my books and ebooks are available at http://www.iuniverse.com/ and http://www.xlibris.com/ - Charles Carroll Lee. They will also make for some nice summer readings. Just saying...)